Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon & Chinese Cabbage Milk Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon & Chinese Cabbage Milk Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & chinese cabbage milk soup recipe. To cook salmon & chinese cabbage milk soup you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon & Chinese Cabbage Milk Soup:
- You need 2 of pieces Fresh salmon filet.
- Take 1/4 of Chinese cabbage (small).
- Use 600 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Margarine (butter).
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 dash of Dried parsley.
Instructions to make Salmon & Chinese Cabbage Milk Soup:
- Cut the cabbage into 1 cm pieces. Cut the salmon pieces into 1/4..
- Put everything except the salt, pepper, and parsley into a pan and heat on medium heat..
- Once it starts to boil, add and mix in the butter and soup stock. Boil until the cabbage wilts..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and it's finished. Top with dried parsley as a finishing touch..
- If you have soup left over, use in risotto. Ingredients: I recommend soup, cooked rice, and melting cheese..
- Add rice to the soup and mix. Scatter cheese on top and microwave until the cheese melts. Eat it while it's hot..
If you find this Salmon & Chinese Cabbage Milk Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.