Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Cod with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Cod with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed cod with butter and soy sauce recipe. You can have sautéed cod with butter and soy sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Cod with Butter and Soy Sauce:
- You need 1 of Cod fillet.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Plain flour.
- Provide 1 of Salt, pepper.
- Use 1 of Sake.
- Provide 1 of Dried basil.
Instructions to make Sautéed Cod with Butter and Soy Sauce:
- First, prep the fish. Wrap the cod fillet with paper towels and let it absorb the moisture. Season it with salt and pepper..
- Coat the fish with the flour, shake off any excess flour..
- Heat the skillet and pour in the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, place the cod skin side down and sauté it..
- Once the cod browns, carefully flip it over so that it won't fall apart and cook the other side..
- When both sides are browned, drizzle in desired amount of sake (or white wine) and, cover the lid and let it steam..
- Make the butter and soy sauce-based sauce. In a skillet, melt the butter and add the soy sauce. Mix the sauce and it is done..
- Coat the cod with the sauce, sprinkle with dried basil and it is done..
If you find this Sautéed Cod with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.