Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon Okowa (Sticky Rice) for Flower Viewing or Bento recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Okowa (Sticky Rice) for Flower Viewing or Bento recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Okowa (Sticky Rice) for Flower Viewing or Bento recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart health. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon okowa (sticky rice) for flower viewing or bento recipe. To cook salmon okowa (sticky rice) for flower viewing or bento you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Okowa (Sticky Rice) for Flower Viewing or Bento:
- Use 700 grams of Mochi rice.
- Prepare 1 of Raw salmon.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Provide 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 5 of stems Mitsuba.
- Prepare 10 of cm Kombu.
- Get 1 of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Salmon Okowa (Sticky Rice) for Flower Viewing or Bento:
- 30 minutes before cooking the rice, rinse it and let it drain in the colander. Blanch the mitsuba and soak in water. Drain the water and cut into 4 cm lengths..
- Season the salmon with salt and place it in a heatproof dish. Sprinkle with sake, cover in plastic wrap and microwave. Remove the skin and bones, then shred..
- Put the sweet rice in a rice cooker. Add the sake and salt, and fill with water up to the appropriate line for making okowa. Place the kombu seaweed on top and start cooking once it starts to rehydrate..
- When the rice is finished cooking, remove the kombu seaweed and add the salmon. Mix just before serving..
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle white sesame seeds and garnish with the mitsuba..
- Tender Rice Stuffed Squid See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143355-easy-cooking-in-a-pressure-cooker-soft-ikameshi-squid-stuffed-with-sticky-rice.
- Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153051-easy-shimeji-mushroom-edamame-sticky-rice.
- Chestnut Rice See. Oseki-Han Using a Rice Cooker See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153093-steamed-chestnut-mochi-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155504-adzuki-beans-and-rice-steamed-in-a-rice-cooker.
If you find this Salmon Okowa (Sticky Rice) for Flower Viewing or Bento recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.