Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Flounder in a Frying Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Flounder in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Flounder in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Eat fish twice each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soy sauce flavored flounder in a frying pan recipe. To cook easy soy sauce flavored flounder in a frying pan you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Flounder in a Frying Pan:
- Use 4 of filets Flounder.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger.
- Get 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- Take 120 ml of Sake.
- Take 150 ml of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Soft brown sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Flounder in a Frying Pan:
- I used righteye flounder this time but you can also use halibut, sea bream, or lefteye flounder. With this ratio of ingredients, any of these fish will taste wonderful..
- Put the soy sauce, sake, mirin, and if you like a sweeter flavor, add the brown sugar into the frying pan..
- When it begins to boil, place the fish and ginger in the pan and let it simmer over medium heat..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil on top as a lid and leave covered for 10-15 minutes as it simmers..
- When some of the liquid has evaporated off, thickening the simmering sauce into a syrup-like consistency, coat it over the fish and you're done..
If you find this Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Flounder in a Frying Pan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.