Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is among the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and asparagus pasta with butter and soy sauce recipe. You can have salmon and asparagus pasta with butter and soy sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Provide 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 large of filet Salmon.
- Use 7 of thin stalks Asparagus.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 dash of Salt, black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Cake flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Remove the hard ends from the asparagus and cut into 3 cm pieces. Cut the salmon filet into large bite sizes and coat with salt, pepper, and flour..
- Boil the spaghetti in a pot full of water with salt..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute the salmon. Once the surface browns, add the asparagus stems in the empty spaces and saute..
- Add the asparagus tops after a while and saute until your desired degree of doneness..
- Flip the salmon and cook through, then flake into large pieces with a wooden spatula..
- Pour in the soy sauce from the edge of the pan and once it bubbles, stop the heat (don't let it simmer)..
- Quickly drain the spaghetti and toss with Step 6. Add butter, and season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.