Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Flounder in Sweet & Sour Vegetable Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Flounder in Sweet & Sour Vegetable Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flounder in Sweet & Sour Vegetable Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flounder in sweet & sour vegetable sauce recipe. You can have flounder in sweet & sour vegetable sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flounder in Sweet & Sour Vegetable Sauce:
- Provide 1 of cut Flounder fish.
- Prepare 1/8 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko.
- Provide of For the sweet vinegar sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Get 50 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Flounder in Sweet & Sour Vegetable Sauce:
- Mince the onions. Cut the green peppers in half vertically, remove the seeds, and julienne. Slice the carrot into strips..
- Mix in the water-dissolved katakuriko and stop the heat. Mix everything to create a creamy feel..
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan and cook both sides of the flounder..
- Once the flounder has cooked through, transfer to a plate..
- Wash the frying pan, heat vegetable oil (not listed) again and add the vegetables from Step 1..
- Once the vegetables are more or less cooked, add the ● sweet vinegar sauce ingredients and mix..
- Mix in the water-dissolved starch and stop the heat. Mix everything to create a creamy feel..
- Pour the mixture from Step 7 over the flounder from Step 4 and it's complete..
If you find this Flounder in Sweet & Sour Vegetable Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.