Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sauted Autumn Salmon, Mushrooms and Atsu-age Tofu with Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sauted Autumn Salmon, Mushrooms and Atsu-age Tofu with Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauted Autumn Salmon, Mushrooms and Atsu-age Tofu with Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauted autumn salmon, mushrooms and atsu-age tofu with soy sauce recipe. You can cook sauted autumn salmon, mushrooms and atsu-age tofu with soy sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauted Autumn Salmon, Mushrooms and Atsu-age Tofu with Soy Sauce:
- Get 1 of Fresh salmon fillet.
- You need 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Atsuage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Mitsuba leaves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ※Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ※Cooking sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ※Ginger (chopped).
Steps to make Sauted Autumn Salmon, Mushrooms and Atsu-age Tofu with Soy Sauce:
- Cut the maitake mushrooms into bite-size pieces. Discard the bottoms of the enoki mushrooms and cut in half. Cut the atsu-age tofu into 12 pieces. Cut off the bottom of the mitsuba and cut into 3 cm..
- Cut the salmon into small bite-size pieces. Sprinkle with sake (not listed) and let stand for 10 minutes. Pat dry with a paper towel and coat with flour..
- Combine the chopped ginger and the ※ ingredients..
- Put 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a pan and arrange the maitake, enoki and atsu-age tofu in the pan. Turn on the heat and fry the ingredients for 3 minutes without moving them. Turn over and fry them on the other side..
- After frying both sides take them out of the pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to the same pan and place the salmon with the skin side down. Do not touch until the surface changes colour, then flip them and fry the other side..
- After the salmon is fried, return the fried mushrooms and atsu-age tofu to the pan. Drizzle the combined seasonings around the sides of the pan..
- Add the mitsuba leaves and stir quickly so that the seasonings are mixed well. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with mitsuba leaves..
If you find this Sauted Autumn Salmon, Mushrooms and Atsu-age Tofu with Soy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.