Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave-steamed cod and chinese cabbage recipe. You can cook microwave-steamed cod and chinese cabbage using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage:
- Get 1 piece of Lightly salted cod filet.
- Provide 2 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Use 50 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of to 1 slice Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage:
- Cut the cabbage leaves up into easy-to-eat pieces. Shred the enoki mushrooms apart. Cut the bacon into 1 cm pieces..
- Line the bottom of a fairly deep heatproof container with the cabbage (Use a lot of Chinese cabbage; it's delicious! ).
- Put the piece of cod on top of the cabbage, and sprinkle with sake and pepper..
- Top with the enoki mushrooms..
- Add the chopped up bacon, and bits of butter..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W..
- Take the container out of the microwave, re-wrap loosely, and cook for additional 30 seconds to a minute. When the cod and cabbage are cooked through, it's done..
- If it's a little bland, add a little ponzu sauce or soy sauce..
If you find this Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.