Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood spaghetti garlic soy sauce recipe. To cook seafood spaghetti garlic soy sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Get 300-400 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 g of Seafood Mix (Marinara Mix).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Oil *Olive Oil recommended.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need of Chilli as required.
- Take 2-3 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Cook Spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions..
- Heat Olive Oil in a large frying pan and cook Garlic and Chilli until aromatic. Then add Seafood Mix and cook until cooked through. It won’t take long..
- Add Soy Sauce, then add cooked Spaghetti and mix well. Sprinkle some Spring Onions and serve..
If you find this Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.