Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, broccoli & green beans in oyster sauce recipe. You can have chicken, broccoli & green beans in oyster sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast sliced into thin strips,.
- Take 200 g of tender stem broccoli,.
- Prepare 1 handful of slim green beans,.
- Take 1 of large handful beanspouts,.
- Get 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Take 2 of small green chillies, sliced, (seeds in or out, to taste),.
- Get 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce,.
- Use 1 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Use 1/2 of chicken stock cube,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar or sugar replacement,.
- Get 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour mixed with 2tbsp cold water,.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil, such as vegetable or rapeseed,.
- Get of Boiled water, around 1/3rd kettle full.
- Get of To serve:.
- Provide of Steamed rice, (75g dry weight per person).
Instructions to make Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce:
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add the cooking oil. Once hot add in the chicken slices and begin to brown off on all sides. Season with salt and the garlic granules. Next add in the chopped spring onions, broccoli and fine green beans. Toss everything together..
- Add in the MSG and the green chillies, and fry off with the greens. Turn down the heat to medium. Crumble in the chicken stock and pour in enough boiling water to cover the ingredients halfway up. Bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir everything together..
- Reduce down by half and until the greens are tender but with a little bite to then still. Add in the beanspouts and the cornflour mix. Stir until the sauce begins to thicken. Continue to simmer a while longer then remove from the heat once a flavourful sauce has been created..
- Serve up with some steamed white rice and enjoy. :).
If you find this Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.