Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these health food each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to long beans and prawns in oyster sauce recipe. You can have long beans and prawns in oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare 10 pcs of long beans, cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Prepare 100 gram of cleaned shrimps.
- You need 3 of garlics, slice thinly.
- Take Half of an onion, slicr thinly.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Take of Some water or broth.
- You need of Some oyster sauce as desired.
Instructions to make Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Add in the garlics and onion. Stir until fragrant and they turn transparant..
- Then add in the shrimps. Stir until they are cooked enough..
- Add in the water. Stir and let them simmer..
- Add the beans. Mix evenly..
- Then add the seasonings as you desire. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat and serve when everything is ready..
If you find this Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.