Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. To cook king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Provide 80 g of Chinese Curry Concentrate,.
- Take 240 g of king prawns,.
- Provide 1 of onion cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Take 120 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,.
- Use 100 g of petit pois peas,.
- Provide of Around 230ml water,.
- Prepare of Salt to season,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Take of Spray cooking oil (I used coconut).
- Prepare of Serving Suggestions:.
- Prepare of Pak choi,.
- You need of Egg noodles,.
- Use of Boiled or fried rice.
Instructions to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir..
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer..
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :).
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.