Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in oyster sauce recipe. To make beef in oyster sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- Get 200 g of thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,.
- Get 1.5 of green bell peppers, chopped into bite sized pieces,.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Provide 1 of thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped,.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced,.
- Use 2 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener OR 1 tsp sugar,.
- Get 1 pinch of salt,.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Provide of Around 250-300ml water,.
- Provide of Spray cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable.
- Use of To prep the beef:.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cold water.
- You need of Serving Suggestions:.
- Take of Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice.
- Take of Egg noodles / chow mein.
Steps to make Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray in some oil to cover the base liberally. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes..
- Add in the beef (water drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with salt. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes..
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the sauce. Now add in the water and turn down the heat to bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce and Stevia. Stir well until dissolved into the water..
- Simmer away until the water reduces and thickens into a glossy sauce. Remove from the heat. Serve up with your choice of side(s). Enjoy! :).
If you find this Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.