Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & oyster sauce with black pepper recipe. You can cook beef & oyster sauce with black pepper using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper:
- Provide 1 of sirloin or rump steak.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of red chilli or pepper.
- Get 1 of green chilli or pepper.
- Provide 1 of carrots.
- You need 2 of spring onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 Tbsp of fresh crushed black pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get of Marinate.
- Take 1 Tsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 2 Tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 Tsp of corn flour.
- Use 1 Tsp of dry sherry.
- Prepare of Stir-fry Sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of sweet dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper:
- Cut beef to thin pieces and marinate with marinate ingredients for at least half an hour..
- Prepare and chop all ingredients.
- Mix the sauces to be stir-fry sauce and leave it aside.
- Heat up the pan with high heat..
- Add chopped/ crushed garlic then add marinated beef and 1 Tbsp black pepper. Stir-fry until the beef’s cooked..
- Add onion, carrots, chillies, the rest of black pepper and some water. Stir fry them together..
- Add the mixed stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry until you see the thick sauce..
- Turn of the heat and plate. Add more crushed black pepper to garnish..
If you find this Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.