Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Pork and Prawn Wonton recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Pork and Prawn Wonton recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Pork and Prawn Wonton recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. One more thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s one more thing that is important to know about this device and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. On this page we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are associated with the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
An additional amazing side effect of making use of this sort of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. If you happen to be one of the individuals trying to lose weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried pork and prawn wonton recipe. You can have fried pork and prawn wonton using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Pork and Prawn Wonton:
- You need 340 g of ground pork.
- Get 250 g of peeled prawn roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of finely chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chinese cooking wine.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
- Get 2 tablespoon of water plus more for sealing the wonton.
- Get 50 of wonton skin.
Steps to make Fried Pork and Prawn Wonton:
- Start by making the filling. Simply combine the ground pork, chopped scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, wine, sugar, oil, water, and white pepper in a bowl..
- Whip everything together by hand for 5 minutes or in a food processor for 1 minute. You want the pork and prawn to look a bit like a paste..
- To make the wontons, take a wrapper, and add about a teaspoon of filling. Overstuffed wontons will pop open during the cooking process and make a mess. Use your finger to coat the edges with a little water (this helps the two sides seal together)..
- For shape #1:.
- Fold the wrapper in half into a rectangle, and press the two sides together so you get a firm seal..
- Hold the bottom two corners of the little rectangle you just made, and bring the two corners together, pressing firmly to seal. (Use a little water to make sure it sticks.).
- For Shape #2:.
- Fold the wonton in half so you have a triangle shape. Bring together the two outer corners, and press to seal (you can use a little water to make sure it sticks)..
- Keep assembling until all the filling is gone (this recipe should make between 40 and 50 wontons). Place the wontons on a baking sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to prevent sticking..
- At this point, you can cover the wontons with plastic wrap, put the baking sheet/plate into the freezer, and transfer them to Ziploc bags once they’re frozen..
- They’ll keep for a couple months in the freezer and be ready for the fryer whenever you’re ready..
- To conserve oil, use a small pot to fry the wontons. Fill it with 2 to 3 inches of oil, making sure the pot is deep enough so the oil does not overflow when adding the wontons..
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees, and fry in small batches, turning the wontons occasionally until they are golden brown..
- If you have a small spider strainer or slotted spoon, you can use it to keep the wontons submerged when frying. This method will give you the most uniform golden brown look without the fuss of turning them..
- Remove the fried wontons to a sheet pan lined with paper towels or a metal cooling rack to drain..
- Serve it with siracha and kwepee mayonaise..
If you find this Fried Pork and Prawn Wonton recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.