Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bok Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choi with garlic and oyster sauce recipe. You can cook bok choi with garlic and oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bok Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce:
- Take 3-4 of Bok Choi.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2-3 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Shaoxing Rice wine.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 Tbsp of water (from blanching vegetable).
Instructions to make Bok Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce:
- Blanching and refreshing Bok Choi. Prepare cold water in the big bowl. Boiling up water in sauce pan. Add some good pinch of salt in water..
- Boil Bok Choi for 1 minute. You can leave them longer in the boiling water, if you like soft vegetables..
- Take them out and put them into the bowl with cold water to stop them cooking. When they are cool, place them on the serving plate..
- Heat up little oil with chopped garlic. When they are gold take them out and put them aside..
- With medium to low heat, add oyster sauce to the pan. Follow with water from boiling Bok Choi, sugar, Shoaxing rice wine and sesame oil. Stir them until they are dissolved and thicken..
- Pour the sauce on Bok Choi and top with fried garlic..
If you find this Bok Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.