Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn Wonton Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn wonton soup recipe. You can have prawn wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Wonton Soup:
- Take 200-250 g of Frozen (or Fresh) Prawns.
- Provide 1 pack of Wonton Wrappers (*25 to 30 sheets).
- Take 2-3 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of Shiitake Mushrooms *finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Egg White.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch.
- Take of <Soup>.
- Take 4 cups of Dashi Stock *can be replaced by Chicken or Vegetable stock.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Prawn Wonton Soup:
- Place Dashi Stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add Salt & Soy Sauce and bring to a simmer. If you use Chicken or Vegetable stock, alter the amount of Salt & Soy Sauce. I recommend to add some Ginger slices and Spring Onion to the stock to add Asian flavour. (Remove them before cooking wontons.).
- Mince the thawed Prawns by chopping up, add Spring Onion, Ginger, Shiitake, Egg White and Potato Starch, then Salt & Pepper and mix well..
- Place 1 wonton wrapper on a plate, place 1 heaped teaspoon prawn mixture in centre. Wet edges with water and fold up to form a triangle and pinch to enclose. For soup, attach both bottom corner edges together. Repeat with remaining mixture and wrappers..
- Add wontons to simmering soup. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until wontons float to the surface and cooked through..
- Alternatively, you can deep fry the triangular wontons..
If you find this Prawn Wonton Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.