Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 1) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 1) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You may already be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn fried rice with sweet and sour cauliflower. (part 1) recipe. To make prawn fried rice with sweet and sour cauliflower. (part 1) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 1):
- Prepare 2 cups of boiled long grain rice.
- Use 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Use 1 of medium sized brown onion sliced.
- Provide 200 grams of peeled uncooked prawns.
- Get 1 of cooked sausage of your choice, cut into half inch bits.
- Take 50 grams of long beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch bits.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of finely minced ginger and garlic.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of flavourless cooking oil (I used sunflower oil).
- Use 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha or hot sauce.
- Get 1 of spring onion sliced, for garnishing.
- Take of Salt as required.
Steps to make Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 1):
- Heat a large wok and add a tiny bit of cooking oil (about 1/4 a tablespoon) to the wok. Add in your beaten egg and begin scrambling it. Once cooked, remove from wok and keep aside to use later..
- In the same wok, add in 3/4 tablespoon of cooking oil and fry the minced ginger and garlic until it is raw no more..
- The heat is still on high. Add the chopped beans and add a dash of water. Cover the wok and cook the beans for about a minute until slightly tender..
- Next, add in the sliced onions, cooked sausage and sauté for a minute..
- At this point, add in your prawns. Cook your prawns on the wok for about 3 minutes until they turn pink all over..
- Next, add in the cooked rice, sesame oil, soy sauce and hot sauce. Mix well until all the sauces are combined with the rice..
- Add salt to the rice and mix well. Now remember, your soy sauce (and sometimes hot sauce) are already salted. So always taste before you add in the salt to determine how much more salt the dish needs..
- Add in the scrambled egg and give the rice one last mix. Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with chopped spring onions. Best served with a delicious sweet and sour cauliflower gravy!.
If you find this Prawn Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Cauliflower. (Part 1) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.