Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork slice in oyster sauce with bak choy recipe. You can have pork slice in oyster sauce with bak choy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy:
- Use 15 slice of thinly pork belly.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 small of red chili pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of dice spring onions.
- Use 1 cup of bak choy stem.
Steps to make Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy:
- With oil pan fry the thinly slice pork and fine dice garlic till garlic ate lightly brown but not burn and pork are cook about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then add in oyster sauce and stir fry to mix and then pan fry it till its fragrance and almost dry about another 3 minutes.
- Off heat and Add in dice red chili pepper ( optional ) and spring onion and serve as it is ,,THINLY SLICE PORK BELLY IN OYSTER SAUCE.
- AS FOR BAK CHOY ,QUICK BLANCH BAK CHOY STEM IN SALTED BOILING WATER THEN DRAIN DRY AND SLICE IT UP.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY THINLY SLICE PORK BELLY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360905-stir-fry-bulgogi-beef-porklamb https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355511-pan-fried-pork-with-ground-mustard https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333456-cabbage-and-corn-cob-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354304-pork-and-tomato-stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458652-ginger-and-onion-pork-soup-broth-stock.
If you find this Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.