Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Shiitake Mushrooms In Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Shiitake Mushrooms In Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised shiitake mushrooms in oyster sauce recipe. To make braised shiitake mushrooms in oyster sauce you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Braised Shiitake Mushrooms In Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare of shiitake mushroom.
- Take 15 of large dry shiitake mushroom.
- Get of season.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size rock sugar or 11/2 tbsp Of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of corn starch mix with water.
- Take 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
Instructions to make Braised Shiitake Mushrooms In Oyster Sauce:
- Quick wash the mushroom..
- Soak the dry shiitake mushroom in warm water for 1 hours or longer till soft then trim the stem.
- Squeze dry the mushroom and preserved the soak water.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn starch rub on mushroom gently set a side for 2 minute then rinse with mushroom water and squeze dry.
- In pan put little oil and sauté garlic and shallot then add 1 cup Of the mushroom preserved water, mushroom,rock sugar and bring to boil.
- Add seasoning bring it to a boil then simmer for 5 minute then add cornstarch water till gravy start thickening.
- Off Heat And Enjoy.
If you find this Braised Shiitake Mushrooms In Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.