Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this device is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
The first thing you ought to comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat inside your body. The primary reason for this is that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily turned into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off quickly. You need to understand that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it’s going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have during the day.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese noodles with chicken, prawns and vegetables recipe. To cook cantonese noodles with chicken, prawns and vegetables you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables:
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Use 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 200 grams of rice noodles.
- Take 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 3 cups of boiling water.
- Get 8 of large prawns, tailed and cleaned.
- Take 4 of squid, sliced into rounds.
- You need 1 of chicken breast, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot julienne.
- Take 2 of bok choy, cut into 2 inch pieces and separate the stalks.
- Take 4 of baby corns, halved.
Steps to make Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables:
- Heat a wok or non-stick pan with 1/4 cups of vegetable oil. Once hot, fry the noodles, turn once and fry till noodles until crispy and very lightly browned. Fry the rest of noodles and transfer into a bowl and keep warm in the oven to maintain it's crispness..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pot. Fry the garlic till fragrant then in add in the onions. Add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for two minutes. Now add in the squid and prawns and stir again for another fwo minutes. Add in the boiling water and the chicken stock cube. Bring to boil and add salt to taste..
- Add the carrot baby corns and bok choy stalk. Let boil then simmer for few minutes till softened..
- Dissolve the cornflour in half cup of water and add in the sesame oil. Give it a good stir and pour it into the simmering sauce to thicken it. Add in the eggs slowly and keep stirring using a chopstick..
- Spoon the sauce on to the crispy noodles. Serve immediately with pickled chillies.
If you find this Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.