Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your green salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍 recipe. You can cook sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍 using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍:
- Provide 1 cup of big diced pineapple (i use fresh one but you can use tin).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of babycorn, cut diagonally in half.
- Take 1 handful of broccoli, cut into bite size.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Toasted cashew nut.
- Prepare 1 pack of tempeh, cut into bite size (you can use tofu as well).
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need of Sweet and sour sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce (take it out for vegan option).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato katchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍:
- Add vegetable oil and garlic, fry until golden and crisp. Add tempeh and quick fry..
- Mix the sweet and sour sauce in a mixing bowl. Leave it aside.
- Add your vegetable in and quick stir. The. Add pineapple and mix well..
- Add sweet and sour sauce in and stir it quickly until the sauce thicken up. Add a splash of water if sauce too thick. Then add cashew nut and mix well. Serve with rice. I use pineapple as a bowl to serve my sweet and sour dish🙂..
If you find this Sweet and sour vegetable, pineapple with tempeh 🍍 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.