Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Steamed Sticky Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed sticky rice recipe. To make steamed sticky rice you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Sticky Rice:
- Use 400 g of glutinous rice.
- Prepare 2 of Chinese sausages.
- Use 5 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 150 ml of mushroom water.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get 1 tbsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- Provide of Sauce Mix.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of White pepper.
Instructions to make Steamed Sticky Rice:
- Soak the glutinous rice and dried mushrooms for 3 hours.
- Remove the mushroom stems and cut into dices. Save water for later use.
- Steam the Chinese sausages for 10 minutes and cut into slices.
- Sauté the garlic with oil until fragrant, then add the sausages to sauté for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and the cooking wine, sauté for a few more minutes.
- Drain the glutinous rice and add them into the rice cooker along with all the ingredients.
- Add the residual mushroom water (150 ml) and sauce mix then start cooking (takes 25-30 minutes).
- Sprinkle some scallions and fried peanuts on top to serve (I served mine with XO sauce) Enjoy!.
If you find this Steamed Sticky Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.