Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You probably be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe. You can have raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers:
- Get 1 of onion chopped into chunks.
- Provide 2 of carrots, peeled and cut into bite size.
- Get 2-3 leaves of Chinese cabbage, cut into bite size.
- Take 1 of couple of handful of sweepeas.
- Get 1/2 of red and 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into bite size.
- Prepare 1 of cub broccoli, cut up into bite size.
- Take 1 tin of pineapple with juice.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Sweet and sour sauce.
- Prepare 1 tin of pineapple its own juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar (or any vinegar you have indoor).
- Get 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil (optional).
- You need of Store bought fish finger (you can use store bought chicken bite or make your own one too), this is optional as you can leave this out and use tofu or mushrooms for vegetarian options.
Steps to make Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers:
- Making sweet and sour sauce: add all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. In the mean time put your fish fingers or chicken bit in the oven to cook (follow the instructions).
- On a pan or wok, Fry garlic in medium heat vegetable oil for 1-2 minutes. Add onion and carrots in and quick stir..
- Add the rest of the vegetable in, stir well. Add pineapple in then add sweet and sour sauce in. Stir quickly..
- Cut up your fish fingers into bite size and add in the stir fry. Quick stir and serve it with rice..
If you find this Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.