Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They have lots of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is a fantastic number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese salad recipe. To make chinese salad you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese salad:
- Prepare 2 spoons of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- Use 2 spoons of Chinkiang vinegar(镇江香醋from my hometown).
- Get 1 spoon of oyster sauce(蚝油).
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt and black Peper.
- Get 1 spoons of easy garlic.
- Use of any vegetable you like(I chose rocket and coriander and beer root this time).
- Take 1 spoon of sugar(because there is sugar in beer root so I didn't add it this time).
- Get of if you like，add some chili oil.
Steps to make Chinese salad:
- 1. Wash the vegetable and chop them if they are too big.
- 2 people in my hometown usually firstly stir fry them until cooked instead of raw vegetable, so this step depends on your preference..
- 3.Mix all the sauce above.
- 4. Add into vegetable and stir through.
If you find this Chinese salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.