Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe. You can cook honey-glazed char siu rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl:
- You need 500 g of Pork belly or Pork shoulder.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of small chunk Ginger.
- You need 4-5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaf.
- Take 2 of Star anise.
- Provide 2-3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Boiled water.
- Use of Seasoning.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of Char siu sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Fermented bean curd sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- Use 1.5 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
Steps to make Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl:
- Pan fried pork, spring onion, garlic and ginger until all meats turn into golden brown on both sides..
- Add in boiled water and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add in all seasoning, bay leaf and star anise. Stew for 20-25 minutes..
- When the sauce turns thicker, turn the heat off. Pour in the honey and make sure char siu pork is covered the sauce evenly. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.