Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are additionally going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that is important to understand about this device and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Just about any other sort of cooking oil you may use will end up turning into fat inside your body, nevertheless this is not the case when you use coconut oil. For people wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You should understand that you can use this oil to develop energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have each day.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your home I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to babi kecap (indonesian braised pork belly in a sweet soy sauce) recipe. To make babi kecap (indonesian braised pork belly in a sweet soy sauce) you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce):
- You need 1 kg of pork rasher (pork belly).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 4 of boiled eggs.
- Take 10 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide of Pepper, salt, sugar.
- Take 1 cm of ginger.
- Provide 5 Tablespoons of kecap manis.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce.
Instructions to make Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce):
- Heat up the wok to medium heat and add the pork. Do not use any oil as the pork contains lots of fat already and by stirring the pork in the wok it will release the oil. Cook for about 5 minutes until brown..
- Add the garlic into the pan, continue stir until the garlic is fragrant then add the ginger..
- Add all the sauces and seasoning to taste, adjusting if required..
- Turn the heat to low, pour in the water and add the boiled egg..
- Cook for about 50-60 minutes or until the meat is tender. It is important to stir once every 5 minutes, so that the sauce does not burn at the bottom of the wok..
If you find this Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.