Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe. You can cook easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup:
- Prepare of Thin egg noodles.
- Prepare of Frozen wontons.
- Get of Vegetables (Green Leafy).
- Take of Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dark soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of oyster sauce (optional).
- Use of White pepper.
- You need of Wonton soup stock.
- Prepare of Wonton soup.
- Get of Spring onions.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Get of Water.
Steps to make Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup:
- Boil water in a pot. Blanch the vegetables. Set aside. Blanch the noodles for 30 seconds. Rinse in cold water. Set aside..
- Heat sauce ingredients over low heat. Add to noodles and mix..
- In a separate pot, boil wonton in water and cut spring onions for soup. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste..
- Serve with homemade pickled green chilli and sambal, if you like a bit of spice..
If you find this Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.