Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet & Sour Chicken Hong Kong Style (Without Batter) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Sour Chicken Hong Kong Style (Without Batter) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Sour Chicken Hong Kong Style (Without Batter) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour chicken hong kong style (without batter) recipe. You can cook sweet & sour chicken hong kong style (without batter) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Sour Chicken Hong Kong Style (Without Batter):
- You need 1 of large chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, cut into chunks,.
- Prepare Half of a white onion, sliced,.
- You need 150 g of pineapple pieces (frozen or fresh),.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Spray vegetable oil for frying.
- Use of For the sauce:.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup,.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of quality runny honey,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of premium oyster sauce,.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use of Garnish (optional).
- You need of Sliced spring onion.
- Get of Serving suggestions (sides).
- You need of Rice,.
- Get of Noodles.
Steps to make Sweet & Sour Chicken Hong Kong Style (Without Batter):
- Make up the sweet and sour sauce by combining all of the sauce ingredients and giving them a good stir. Set aside..
- Heat the oil in a wok until it's really hot then add in the chicken and brown it off on all sides. Once that's done add in the onion and stir fry for another two minutes, then add the pineapple and peppers..
- Toss everything together and continue to fry and cook through. Season with a pinch of salt. Pour over the sauce and reduce the heat a little to medium. Allow the sauce to bubble away and reduce down and thicken..
- Toss everything together again, then once the sauce has thickened and the ingredients nicely coated (usually takes around 4-5 minutes), remove from the heat. Serve up with your chosen side and garnish with some spring onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sweet & Sour Chicken Hong Kong Style (Without Batter) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.