Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peking Duck Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peking Duck Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that having beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peking duck pizza recipe. To cook peking duck pizza you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peking Duck Pizza:
- Take 500 g of boneless duck breast, skin on.
- Use 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- You need 10 of small won-ton wrappers, cut 1/2 inch strips.
- Provide 1 cup of olive oil, for frying.
- Get 2 of pizza crusts (9 inch size).
- Get of cornmeal (to dust pan).
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Provide 8 of scallions, white part only, slivered.
- Provide 2 cups of mushrooms (white, oyster & shitake).
Instructions to make Peking Duck Pizza:
- Bake duck which has been coated with hoisin sauce and chill. Cut into 1/8 inch slices. Fry won ton strips in hot olive oil (375 degrees F) until brown and crisp. Drain and set aside..
- Saute mushrooms in one tablespoon olive oil and set aside. Make or use purchased pizza dough (two 9 inch rounds)..
- Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons of hoisin sauce over the dough. Cover with the mozzarella, slivered green onions and sliced duck. Spread the sauteed mushrooms over duck..
- Bake (preferably on a pizza stone) at 500 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Slice the pizza and then top with the won tons and drizzle on more hoisin sauce in a spider web pattern..
If you find this Peking Duck Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.