Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guo tie (chinese pan fired dumplings) recipe. To make guo tie (chinese pan fired dumplings) you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings):
- Take of Pork mince.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Ginger.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 5 of spice.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide of Dumpling wraps (can get in the Chinese market).
- Take of Water.
Instructions to make Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings):
- Preparing all the ingredients..
- Finely chop the onion and ginger. Put all of the ingredients together in one big bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Put the filling in the middle of the wrap and try to make a tube shape. Same as the picture. Then wrap the filling up by squeezing the top and bottom of the wrap together. If you find it is hard to put them together you can try put a bit water on the end of each side of the wrap..
- This is a photo to show how the dumplings should look like..
- Put some oil into a flat pan and once the oil is hot put the dumplings in. Wait for few minutes then put a bit of water in and place a lid on for few minutes until the water is gone. The dumplings will be cooked with a crispy base..
- Here we go the dumplings are ready to serve..
If you find this Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.