Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆 recipe. You can cook chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆:
- Take cubes of Fish cakes cut in.
- Get of dry beancurd (optional).
- Provide of long beans in bits.
- Take of little salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of chilli oil (optional).
- Take 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Get of oil.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆:
- Get in markets.
- Cut them up.
- Add oil to med high heated pan and pan fry fish cubes and beancurd til golden brown. 3 mins take out..
- Same pan add oil in high med heated pan. throw in beans and stir for 1 min.
- Add 3 tsp garlic and little salt n stir fry 2 mins.
- Throw in fish cubes n beancurd. Optional ~ Add 2 tsp of oyster sauce and/or chilli oil. Stir for 2 mins and taste it. Adjust taste to your liking with oyster sauce and chilli oil. Done!.
If you find this Chinese stir-fry fish cakes dry beancurd with long beans 魚片豆乾炒長豆 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.