Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Stir-fried Fish Cake with Radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Stir-fried Fish Cake with Radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times each week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese stir-fried fish cake with radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆 recipe. To make chinese stir-fried fish cake with radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆 you only need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Stir-fried Fish Cake with Radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆:
- Use 300 g of fish minced paste.
- Provide 1 of whole chinese radish.
- You need of chopped spring onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/3 of of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Get of chicken stock or powder.
Steps to make Chinese Stir-fried Fish Cake with Radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆:
- Main ingredients fish minced paste (Hong Kong uses Mud Carp), Radish (pick ones that are heavy and looks fresh) and spring onions.
- Add 1 tsp light soya sauce, 1/2 of white pepper, 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp of sesame oil, 1/3 tsp of sugar. Mix well as will stick everywhere thats why when bought they wrap with plastic sheets.
- Before cooking pat small amount of corn starch on both sides.
- Place fish cake in a High medium heat pan with oil..
- Pan fried for 2 mins (do not flip until its golden brown).
- Flip to the other side and use the spatula and press down to make it flat (2 mins).
- Switch to Medium heat turn the fish cake again for another 2 mins until cook. To check if cook poke with spatula, can feel this solid bounce then its cooked. If still not cook through flip it every 1 min to avoid burning it..
- Set it aside and cool down. You can have it like this with sweet soya sauce and spring onion on top if lazy 😁.
- Peel off the radish skin.
- Cut into finger size.
- Usually uses this brand of stock/powder. if use powder mix 1 tsp to a bowl of warm luke water..
- High heat place 2 tsp of oil in pan. When pan is hot add in radish and stir for 1 min. Change to high-med heat add in 1/2 bowl of chicken stock and let it simmer. Multi tasking cut up the fish cake and chop up spring onions..
- Check on the radish from time to time. When water dries up add 1/4 of chicken stock again, when dry add the last 1/4 stir until dry. Taste test – little salty but not bland, add small amount of hot water if still hard. Repeat procedure if needed (i prefer soft but some prefers a little solid so up to u).
- Add in fish cake and a spoon of oyster sauce. Stir for 1 min and taste. If bland add little more oyster sauce..
- Add spring onions stir 30 secs. Done! This also taste very good even its leftovers just reheat in microwave with little hot water. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chinese Stir-fried Fish Cake with Radish 蘿蔔炒魚鬆 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.