Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken and cashew nut stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken and cashew nut stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
One more thing that a lot of folks would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for folks who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the healing process. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it’s also filled with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time companies will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken and cashew nut stir fry recipe. You can cook quick chicken and cashew nut stir fry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Chicken and cashew nut stir fry:
- Provide 200 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 4 tbsp of cashew nut.
- Get 2 of spring onions.
- Take 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Provide 6 of dried chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Roasted chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Quick Chicken and cashew nut stir fry:
- Cube chicken, de-seed pepper, chop veg into large chunks. Crush and finely chop garlic..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and fry until turning brown (10-30 seconds).
- Add the chicken. Cook until sealed..
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and chilli paste..
- Stir fry on medium heat until the chicken starts to brown.
- Mix in the sugar..
- Mix in the chicken stock (dry). At this point the chicken should still be moist. Add a dash of water so that there is some liquid in the bottom of the pan. This will make your sauce and keep the chicken moist. Lower the heat and cook for two minutes until the Chicken is cooked through.
- Add vegetables. Bring the heat back up to medium..
- Stir fry until everything is piping hot..
- Add cashews and dry chilis. Cook for one minute more. Plate up and serve with rice!.
If you find this Quick Chicken and cashew nut stir fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.