Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Turnip Cake (Lo Bak Go) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Turnip Cake (Lo Bak Go) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You are in addition going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that’s important to know about this device and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
One more thing a large number of individuals would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You are going to discover that this will actually help anybody who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese turnip cake (lo bak go) recipe. To make chinese turnip cake (lo bak go) you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Turnip Cake (Lo Bak Go):
- Prepare 500 g of chinese turnip or daikon radish, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried shrimp, washed, soaked and chopped.
- You need 3-5 of dried chinese black mushroom, washed, soaked and chopped.
- Take 1 of chinese sausage, diced.
- Prepare 1 slice of char sew pork, diced.
- Get 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of Salt, sugar, pepper.
- Take of Oyster sauce for dipping (optional).
Steps to make Chinese Turnip Cake (Lo Bak Go):
- Grate the turnip use largest holes on a box grater..
- Add grated turnip and water to a wok and bring to a simmer. Simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionaly so the turnip does not brown..
- The turnip will produce liquid, some of which will evaporate. Cook it until you have about 3/4 cup liquid left in the pan with the radish..
- Pour everything including the liquid into a large mixing bowl to cool..
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add 2 tbsp oil. Add dried shrimp, mushroom, sausage, char sew and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Stir in chopped spring onion and remove from the heat to cool..
- Add rica flour, cornstarch, salt, sugar, pepper to the mixing bowl with the radish and cooking liquid..
- Mix well until dry ingredients are well incorporated..
- Add in the cooked shrimp, mushroom and sausage, and be sure to scrape the oil from the pan into the batter. Mix well and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Give the batter a final stir and pour it into a well, oiled loaf pan. Place the pan into a steamer with plenty of water and steam it into medium heat for 50 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the steamer and let your turnip cake set for about 30 minutes. Once cooled, loosen the sides with spatula and turn it out into the chopping board..
- Use a sharp knife dipped in water to slice 1/2 inch thick pieces..
- Add 2 tbsp oil to a non stick pan over medium heat. Fry the cake of both sides until golden and crispy. Serve with oyster sauce..
If you find this Chinese Turnip Cake (Lo Bak Go) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.