Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 recipe. You can have my chinese chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀:
- Provide 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger shredded.
- Take 4 cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts cut cubed 1 inch.
- Get 1/2 of Onion chopped length wise.
- Use 2 of Carrots cut into strips.
- Take 10 of long beans left length wise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Course salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Provide 3 of sweet coloured sweet peppers chopped length wise.
- Use 1 large of Spring onion chopped length wise.
- Get 1 bunch of Bok Choy cut length wise.
- Take of SAUCE:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of Corn Starch or Corn Flour.
Steps to make My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀:
- Have all your veg prepared, and chicken ..
- Grate the ginger and crush the garlic..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix, but leave out the corn starch at this stage. Set aside.
- In a deep wok, or large deep fry pan, heat up the oil until hot. Add the ginger then garlic fry for about 6 seconds..
- Then add the chicken and fry and keep turning and mixing, until the chicken turns white all over, about 5–6 minutes..
- Add the onion, carrots, salt, pepper and green beans and fry for about 5 minutes stirring all the time..
- Add the spring onion and sweet peppers, fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce, bring to boil, stirring all the time, then lower hear and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornstarch to a little water and add to the mixture. It should go thicker..
- Add the bok choy, stir and serve with fried rice, steameed rice or noodles..
If you find this My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.