Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cantonese Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese noodles recipe. To cook cantonese noodles you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cantonese Noodles:
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Provide 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- You need of …
- Get 4 pieces of dried rice noodles (I'm using meehoon today).
- You need 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 3 cups of boiling water.
- Take of …
- Use 8 of large prawns, tailed and cleaned.
- Provide 4 of squid, sliced into rounds.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast, sliced.
- Use 4 of baby corns, halved.
- Prepare 1 of carrot julienne.
- Take 2 of bok choy, cut into 2 inch pieces and separate the stalks.
Steps to make Cantonese Noodles:
- Heat a wok or non-stick pan with 1/4 cups of vegetable oil. Once hot, fry the noodles, turn once and fry till noodles until crispy and very lightly browned. Fry the rest of noodles and transfer into a bowl and keep warm in the oven to maintain it's crispness..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pot. Fry the garlic till fragrant then in add in the onions. Add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for two minutes. Now add in the squid and prawns and stir again for another fwo minutes. Add in the boiling water and the chicken stock cubes. Bring to boil and add salt to taste..
- Add the carrot baby corns and bok choy stalk. Let boil then simmer for few minutes till softened.
- Dissolve the corn flour in half cup of water and add in the sesame oil. Give it a good stir and pour it into the simmering sauce to thicken it. Add in the eggs slowly and keep stirring using a chopstick…..
- Soon the sauce on to the crispy noodles. Serve immediately with pickled chilies.
If you find this Cantonese Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.