Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken wonton noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken wonton noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken wonton noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Begin eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken wonton noodle recipe. To cook chicken wonton noodle you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken wonton noodle:
- Provide 2 portions of egg noodles.
- Prepare 400 grams of chicken breast.
- Get of Spring onion, sliced.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Use Half of tablespoon sesame oil.
- Provide Half of teaspoon ginger powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Dumpling skin (for wonton).
- You need of Wonton filling.
- Get 200 grams of chicken breast (either chopped small or bigger).
- Get 100 grams of cremini or button mushroom (chopped similarly to the chicken breast).
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- Prepare of Spring onion, sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, chopped small.
Steps to make Chicken wonton noodle:
- Stir 5 cloves of garlic until they turn golden, then put in the chicken breast. Wait until the chicken turn light brown..
- Add the oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger powder. Stir and add the salt and black pepper. Adjust to taste..
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and then put it aside..
- Mix the wonton filling ingredients. Take a teaspoon full of the filling onto the dumpling skin. Wrap the dumpling and make sure to spread water on the part of dumpling skin when it’s supposed to stick with another skin part. Do the rest of the wonton..
- The wonton can be boiled or pan-fried. As for this recipe, heat up vegetable oil in high heat then add the dumplings..
- After the bottom of the dumplings have turned light brown, pour in cold water until 1/3 of the dumplings is covered and immediately cover with a lid..
- The dumplings are cooked in approximately 5 minutes. Drain well..
- Boil the water, add in the egg noodles, and cook it for 5 minutes. Drain well, sprinkle the sesame oil, and stir it in the bowl..
- Add the chicken and wonton. Sprinkle some spring onions..
If you find this Chicken wonton noodle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.