Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Beef & Mushroom – Easy, quick, yummy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Beef & Mushroom – Easy, quick, yummy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! This is a great number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef & mushroom – easy, quick, yummy recipe. To cook chinese beef & mushroom – easy, quick, yummy you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Beef & Mushroom – Easy, quick, yummy:
- Get 250 ml of cold water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic granules.
- Provide 2 grams of truvia or natural sweetner with 0 calories.
- You need 45 grams (3 Tbsp) of oyster sauce. i used Lee Kum Kee Panda, 58 cals.
- You need 3 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce I used Lee Kum Kee Premium, 45 cals.
- You need 16 grams of cornflour, may be known as cornstarch, 61 cal.
- Use 3-4 oz of Flank Steak (buy from local butchers) i used 3.4oz, 160 cals.
- Take 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil i used Tesco, 45 cals.
- Provide 90 grams of Sliced carrots, I used Asda batons, 28 cals.
- Prepare 55 grams of mushrooms, I used asda closed cup & sliced them, 12 cals.
- Get 60 grams of Long Grain Rice, I used Tesco Easy Cook Long Grain & Wild Rice, 213 cals.
Instructions to make Chinese Beef & Mushroom – Easy, quick, yummy:
- Weigh out carrots & mushrooms & either boil or steam them. I put into Chinese foil container & steamed them..
- Cut into small strips the flank steak. Cut against the grain & take fat off where necessary, set aside..
- In a jug put in the following ingredients in the order below then stir with a fork till all cornflour is mixed in with no lumps..
- Add the flank & stir. Set aside & leave to marinate for 30 minutes stirring occasionally when the cornflour settles at the bottom..
- Cook rice according to your instructions..
- When rice is nearly cooked, heat sesame oil in a wok and using a fork add the beef to the pan & brown, turning over. Takes about 3-4 minutes. Drain your carrots & mushrooms and add to the wok and stir through to mix then add the remaining sauce. Heat on medium keep stirring until sauce thickens & changes colour. When this happens take off the heat, place rice on plate & pour beef mushroom over..
- Enjoy. Please upload pic if you create this. Thanks. 😸.
If you find this Chinese Beef & Mushroom – Easy, quick, yummy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.