Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian spicy sweet and sour glaze for meats, seafood and vegetables recipe. To make asian spicy sweet and sour glaze for meats, seafood and vegetables you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables:
- Use 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 3 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of sriraha hot sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes for a mildly spicy sauce increas to 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon for increased heat.
Steps to make Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables:
- Combine all ingedients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil reduce heat to a simmer and simmer until thickened to a light glaze about 10 minutes. Store in refrigerator but bring to room temperature for easier brushing..
- Use on grilled chicken, salmon, tuna, shrimp, scallops, pork chops and many vegetables. Great for Kabobs of meat and vegetables. Brush glaze on the last few minutes of cooking to prevent burning..
- Can also be used on roasted meats and vegetables, brushing on near the end of cooking time..
If you find this Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze for Meats, Seafood and Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.