Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! This is an awesome number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, and broccoli recipe. To cook oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, and broccoli you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli:
- Get 9 oz. of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 4 cloves of sliced garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 lbs of Broccoli Crowns.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Take of Black Pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- Provide 3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of long grain brown rice.
- Use 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of tspn of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli:
- Bring rice and water to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Added the garlic and red pepper to the oil and stir until lightly browned.
- Season the cubed chicken with the salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Added the chicken to the skillet and cook. Stirring frequently.
- Add the Broccoli crowns to a sauce pan in water and heat up.
- Combine and toss the chicken, Broccoli, rice, and Oyster Sauce in a large pot or mixing boil.
If you find this Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.