Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
One more thing that a lot of men and women would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. For folks who wind up suffering from various kinds of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within a very short time period there will be vitamin supplement companies promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in oyster sauce recipe. You can cook beef in oyster sauce using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef in Oyster Sauce:
- Use of Beef Marinade.
- Get 170 g of Beef.
- Take 1/3 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Seasoning Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Corn Starch (levelled).
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda (beef tenderizer optional).
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vegetable oil.
- Get of For the Sauce.
- Provide 1 Cup of Red and Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Carrot.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 of Small Onion Bulb.
- Use 2 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Ginger Paste.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Corn Starch + 6 Tablespoon Water = Slurry.
Steps to make Beef in Oyster Sauce:
- Cut the beef into thin strips using a sharp knife..
- Season the beef with ginger, seasoning powder, pinch of salt, black pepper and vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge to marinate for a hour or overnight. Cut the the carrot and peppers into strips as well..
- On medium- high heat, place a wok or nonstick pan. Heat up vegetable oil. Stir fry the marinated beef until soft, crisp and golden brown. The marinated beef will cook in its own juice and then fry. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- To the same pan, sautee onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and sautee for 2 minutes to reduce the crunch. Add bell peppers..
- Mix together. Add Oyster Sauce and sugar. Keep stir frying..
- Add the corn starch slurry. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes and take off the heat. Serve with Chinese fried rice or any rice of choice..
- Note; I didn't need to add salt to the sauce because of the salt content of the oyster sauce. Baking soda could be necessary when using a tough beef part as it serves as a tenderizer. If the sauce is too thick, you could adjust the consistency with about 3 tablespoons water..
If you find this Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.