Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce recipe. You can cook salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce:
- Take 2 of centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and skin-on.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, chopped into 1 cm cubes.
- Get 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lightly season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and put them in the pan, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 minutes..
- Carefully flip the fillets over and add the garlic and ginger to the pan. Let fry 2 minutes..
- Add the zucchini, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and 1/2 cup water to the pan. Turn the heat down to medium and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the salmon skins and carefully flip the fillets over once more. Let simmer another 5 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste, then serve with freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.