Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are great for the health of your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eringi [エリンギ] mushroom, prawns & broccoli in sweet oyster sauce recipe. To make eringi [エリンギ] mushroom, prawns & broccoli in sweet oyster sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce:
- Take 200 gr of Prawns.
- Use 100 gr of Eringi Mushroom.
- Provide 100 gr of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of margarine or salted butter.
- Use of Sauce Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce (shoyu).
- Get 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get Pinch of salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce:
- First, prepare prawns to be fried with margarine. After frying it, set aside. For the sauce, mix all in a bowl together..
- Cut the broccoli. Boil the broccoli with water until soft. Set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms, set aside. Then cut onion and chop the garlic..
- In frying pan, put 1tbsp of margarine or butter, then pour onion & garlic, mix until the color turns golden brown..
- After that, put the fried prawns, mushrooms and broccoli into the frying pan. Add the sauce and mix until all the ingredients covered..
- And that’s it! Enjoy your meal🤤.
If you find this Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.