Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Dim Sums recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Dim Sums recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can ingest. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn dim sums recipe. To make prawn dim sums you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Dim Sums:
- Prepare of For covering.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 2/3 tablespoons of water.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For stuffing.
- Get 150 grams of prawns (deveined and chopped).
- Use 4 of green onions.
- Take 1 of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Prawn Dim Sums:
- Knead a stiff dough with flour, salt, oil and water. Keep it aside for 20 mins and then divide it in 6 equal parts. Using a rolling pin, flatten them out..
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients of the stuffing mentioned in the ingredients above..
- Using a small spoon, place the stuffing in the center of the flattened dough and give your favorite shape to the dimsum..
- Leave the dimsums aside for 5 mins..
- Place the dumplings in a steamer and cook for 10-15 mins, till the dough is completely cooked from the outside..
- Serve hot with chilli oil, sweet chilli sauce and spicy red sauce..
If you find this Prawn Dim Sums recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.