Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats out there. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these health food each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chopsuey w/ chicken liver & chicken meat in oyster sauce recipe. You can have chopsuey w/ chicken liver & chicken meat in oyster sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce:
- Take 6 of Chicken Breast (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 Cups of Chicken Live.
- Provide 1 Cup of Red and Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 2 of Medium Carrots (cut in strips).
- Use 2 Cups of Baguio Beans (slice in half).
- Get 1 of whole Cabbage (sliced thinly).
- Use 1/2 Cup of Small Corn.
- Take 1 Clove of Garlic (diced).
- Use 8 of Small white Onions (peeled).
- Take of Olive Oil or any brand u prefer (salted butter can be used).
- Prepare Half of a cup of Oyster Sauce.
- Get of Chicken Broth (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt and Freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the chicken meat and liver and the onions. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned. Turn the pieces and cook 5 minutes more, then add the garlic shaking the pan and turning the onions so they brown evenly. Remove chicken meat and liver, and keep them warm. Pour off fat from the pan.
- Continue cooking by adding the green and red bell pepper, baguio beans and carrots in the pan and cook briefly, after several minutes when the vegetables are almost cooked Add the cabbage and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring and scraping or until all ingredients are cooked..
- Together with the garlic and onions mix it all together then pour in the Oyster sauce (may add up more if desired) then put in the chicken broth mix it well again until the condiments are disolve.
- All done..serve while its hot!.
If you find this Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.