Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There is one more thing that’s important to understand about this product and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits might be.
Yet another amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by improving your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. Should you be one of the individuals trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And of course simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce recipe. You can have oyster sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken sliced in small chunks.
- Get 3 of knorr cube.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic mince.
- Use 1 of onion slice in large chunk.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 3 of red bell julienned.
- Get 3 of green bell pepper, julienned.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 4 of fresh pepper dice.
- Get 3 of knorr cube.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp water.
- Take 5 stalks of spring onions dice.
- Get 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Provide dash of secret spice.
Steps to make Oyster Sauce:
- Marinate chicken with secret spice and set aside; in a small bowl, add little water and cornstarch and mix everything together and set aside.
- Preheat a wok, add canola oil and sesame oil and once its hot and fry chicken till its golden brown and remove from heat once its ready.
- Add onions and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes then add the knorr cube, secret spice, pepper, salt and stir in soy sauce and oyster then add sugar.
- And then taste and adjust seasoning before adding the cornstarch water mix, once you add the mix your sauce will be thick then add the fried chicken and stir everything together.
- Allow it cook for another 2 minutes and then add bell pepper and then add the spring onions after 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with white rice.
If you find this Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.