Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be something which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. You’re in addition going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits could be.
For those of you who have difficulties losing a few pounds you are also going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. Actually studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product within their diet. This is actually great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people that are trying to drop some weight quicker. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time for this reason, you will find that coconut oil winds up supplying you with more energy because it’s increasing your metabolism.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an incredibly short period of time there will be vitamin supplement companies marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken oyster sauce recipe. To make chicken oyster sauce you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Oyster Sauce:
- Get 1/2 kg of chicken sliced in small chunks.
- Prepare 3 of knorr cube.
- Provide 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic mince.
- You need 1 of onion slice in large chunk.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of red bell julienned.
- Provide 3 of green bell pepper, julienned.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 4 of fresh pepper dice.
- Prepare 3 of knorr cube.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp water.
- You need 5 stalks of spring onions dice.
Steps to make Chicken Oyster Sauce:
- Marinate chicken with secret spice and set aside; in a small bowl, add little water and cornstarch and mix everything together and set aside.
- Preheat a wok, add canola oil and sesame oil and once its hot and fry chicken till its golden brown and remove from heat once its ready.
- Add onions and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes then add the knorr cube, secret spice, pepper, salt and stir in soy sauce and oyster then add sugar.
- And then taste and adjust seasoning before adding the cornstarch water mix, once you add the mix your sauce will be thick then add the fried chicken and stir everything together.
- Allow it cook for another 2 minutes and then add bell pepper and then add the spring onions after 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with white rice.
If you find this Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.