Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken oyster sauce recipe. To make chicken oyster sauce you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Oyster Sauce:
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken sliced in small chunks.
- Get 3 of knorr cube.
- Provide 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic mince.
- You need 1 of onion slice in large chunk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 3 of red bell julienned.
- Use 3 of green bell pepper, julienned.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 4 of fresh pepper dice.
- Prepare 3 of knorr cube.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp water.
- Use 5 stalks of spring onions dice.
- Use 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need dash of secret spice.
Steps to make Chicken Oyster Sauce:
- Marinate chicken with secret spice and set aside; in a small bowl, add little water and cornstarch and mix everything together and set aside.
- Preheat a wok, add canola oil and sesame oil and once its hot and fry chicken till its golden brown and remove from heat once its ready.
- Add onions and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes then add the knorr cube, secret spice, pepper, salt and stir in soy sauce and oyster then add sugar.
- And then taste and adjust seasoning before adding the cornstarch water mix, once you add the mix your sauce will be thick then add the fried chicken and stir everything together.
- Allow it cook for another 2 minutes and then add bell pepper and then add the spring onions after 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with white rice.
If you find this Chicken Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.