Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce recipe. To cook oyster sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of peeled and deveined large shrimp.
- Get 1/4 kg of calamari sliced.
- Take 2 of knorr cube.
- Provide 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic mince.
- Get 1 of onion slice in large chunk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 3 of red bell julienned.
- Use 3 of green bell pepper, julienned.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 4 of fresh pepper dice.
- Provide 3 of knorr cube.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp water.
- You need 5 stalks of spring onions dice.
- Take 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare of secret spice.
Steps to make Oyster Sauce:
- Preheat a pan, add veg oil and sesame oil and once its hot marinate prawn and calamari with secret spice and fry the prawn and calamari and remove from the heat once its ready.
- Add onions and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes then add the knorr cube, secret spice, pepper, salt and stir in soy sauce and oyster then add sugar.
- Stir in little water and then add in cornstarch and mix everything together and then taste then add the prawns and calamari.
- Allow it cook for another 2 minutes and then add bell pepper and then add the spring onions after 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
If you find this Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.